Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why cant I send my playlists to friends?

Solved!

Why cant I send my playlists to friends?

Hey. Hope someone can help, as I'm a bit of a tech tard.

I'm trying to send a playlist to another spotify user. I click share > send to a friend . . .  but it wont let me click send ??

Help please !! 

35 Replies

@Williamson

Ask him to follow you back. When he does, you will be able to.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

In the faces books, Spotify app visibility was set to Close Friends.  I changed it to Friends.  Logged off/on Spot, still nowooky.  Absurdistan.

Thx, RMO

Marked as solution

Please provide step-by-step instructions.  I never did so in the first place and could share with any friend.  What made it break?

I still have the same facebooks friends in my Followers and Following lists, so your advice would seem to be superfluous.

Thx, RMO

I cannot get this to work for me. I have two friends. One is connected by FB and the other is not. I can find the friend with FB in the Share with Friends list, but when I type in the other friend's name it says "Sorry, no results can be found." Yet their name is right there! What am I doing wrong?2017-01-26_11.44.12.jpg

That's because either Spotify has decided it hates money OR they could not squeeze license-holders sufficiently to continue offering this feature.  Thanks!

Wrong.  I follow them and the "Send to" is not available anymore. 

As of 3/13/17 this is still broken.

In Chrome browser on a pc I cannot send an artist link or album link using the Share... Send to... feature.  From an album select the 3 dot menu then choose share. Change to the "Send to..." tab and enter a Spotify user name I am following. The list populates with the user name and I select it and Click SHARE.

The circle in the bottom left of that window just spins forever.

I am following the user and the user is following me but they are not connected to Facebook.

I am having the same issue and have been for a few weeks now. I only have the option to post to followers. All of the other options (including send to..) show up on the screen for a second but then disapear and I am only able to post to followers.

The option is not available on my Android either.

I have sent Spotify multiple tweets over 3 days and they ignore my question even though they answer many other questions.

Terrible customer service.

I followed the friend that I wanted to send the playlist to but all that comes up is a grey box with the album cover at the top of it.  I hope someone can help me out with this!!

I am having the same issues currently and I am following them as they are me NEED HELP

Apparently they got rid of this functionality. They said people were not
using it enough and the cost was too high.

Yes, suddenly my friend list just dissappeared. Huge Bummer.

There is no share button at all my playlis, please help me?

what can i do?

FC0262B9-693A-423D-BC18-D5AF1C2D77EA.png

You should switch to Google Play Music. You can share playlists in the web
app.

Suggested posts