Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windos 10 Spotify Download of web]No internet connection [error code:4]

Solved!

[Windos 10 Spotify Download of web]No internet connection [error code:4]

Plan

Free

Country

MX

Device

Laptop Acer E 15

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I never had this error, recently I updated Windows 10 to its 2004 version, when I finished the update when opening Spotify I got that error (No internet connection has been detected. Spotify will try to reconnect automatically when it detects an Internet connection [error code : 4]), I already tried verifying that the firewall was deactivated, or allowed access in both options to the Spotify application and nothing, just delete the "host" file and nothing, the strange thing is that if I change to another network in This does not generate such an error, but it is frustrating to me since the network with which it does it is my main network, just verify that the router was not blocking the connection, restart the app, reinstall it, delete data and more but nothing, the problem persists, I still try to put the dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and nothing, if someone has a solution or not, can you help me to get this post and so hope that in an update it is resolved, Best regards from Mexico and thanks for your time any mustard granite is appreciated.

Spotify Free 31_05_2020 12_59_20 p. m..png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Zeus_Spada!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community! We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

You could start with a clean reinstall with the steps here to make sure that all old files that might be causing trouble are gone.

It's also important that you re-download it from the Microsoft store.

Give your device a quick restart before you start the newly installed app.

In case the issue persists, could you ask a friend or a family member to log in on your computer and test this out to see if they get the same issue?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Zeus_Spada!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community! We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

You could start with a clean reinstall with the steps here to make sure that all old files that might be causing trouble are gone.

It's also important that you re-download it from the Microsoft store.

Give your device a quick restart before you start the newly installed app.

In case the issue persists, could you ask a friend or a family member to log in on your computer and test this out to see if they get the same issue?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts