Premium

Country

Spain

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro x64

My Question or Issue

Well, it's been like months I'm having this issue. No matter from where I install Spotify (wheter Windows Store or Spotify.com). Everytime I open Spotify:

1st: "Friends playing" bar only shows "Find friends". I already follow my Facebook friends, I even tried to unfollow and follow again to all of them. I tried to unlink and link again my Facebook account. But the problem keeps going.

2nd: Every playlist I enter is empty, no matter who created it. Even official playlist by Spotify are empty.

I have Spotify installed and running like a charm on my iPhone, and there I have no issues.

I hope somebody from the staff can help me on this, I'm starting to get on my nerves with all of this. And I took my time to write all of this the most detailed I could, even though English is not my main language. So I expect a solution, or at least an explanation.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @DavidScarface !

The issue you are experiencing with the desktop app is a known one and Spotify is investigating the issue. There is an open issue about this here where you can track it and vote for it so it catches more attention. There is a workaround described there which seems to be fixing the issue for most of the users. I hope this will get fixed on Spotify's end soon.

And for the friend feed problem please let me know if you see it after trying the workaround.

I wish you a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @DavidScarface !

The issue you are experiencing with the desktop app is a known one and Spotify is investigating the issue. There is an open issue about this here where you can track it and vote for it so it catches more attention. There is a workaround described there which seems to be fixing the issue for most of the users. I hope this will get fixed on Spotify's end soon.

And for the friend feed problem please let me know if you see it after trying the workaround.

I wish you a nice day 🙂

Hey @DavidScarface! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I understand your anger.

Please be aware that this issue is already under investigation. Be sure to check this ongoing issues thread out for more details about it. ^^

Have a nice day!

Peace

Great thanks to you two, sirs! It happend to be fixed for me following that post.

Again: thanks for your -fast- responses and I hope you understand my frustration 😛

@DavidScarface 

You're welcome!

I'm glad it's working for you again. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts