Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 7 desktop,spotify not responding

Windows 7 desktop,spotify not responding

Hi, Im using free account on my windows 7 laptop, but i have constantly receiving "not responding" messages, and once im on spotify its not responding or is very slow (my internet speed is very high) also i have tried almost all sugestion from support site, Please help me i dont know there is the problem,thank you
4 Replies

Hi,

Please use the webplayer (just go to spotify.com > go to webplayer) and let us know if you have any problem with that.

This way we know if you have problem connecting to the spotify servers or its just the software itself.

Have you tried unstalling the software and a clean install?

Hi,

Web player its working properly, I tried unstalling the software and a clean install few times,but nothing changed.

Do you have many songs on your PC/Laptop?

Please try this:

Open spotify, go to settings > Local files > uncheck all the sources.

Close Spotify, open again.

If it did not work, uninstall spotify and install it on another drive than the default one.

Hope it helps

I have the same problem with windows 7 Desktop App and Webplayer (Chrome and Firefox Browser). It works for about 1 minute and then it starts and stops again and again.

I tried an older version of the Windows 7 desktop App (1.0.7.157.g2a6526f9-88) and with this version it works listening to the music without interrupts but I can not browse to my Music or other sections because it goes back to home everytime I browse to another section.

I use a free account right now.

regards

Martin

Suggested posts