Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Windows, Android

Windows, Android

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50, HP Laptop 

Operating System

Android 11, Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I am logged into the same account on my smartphone as on my laptop but none of my playlists or my liked songs are shown on my laptop. On my laptop my account is like a completely new account which it isn´t. On other devices like a samsung tablet or a tv it´s working normally. i tried reinstalling on my laptop but it didn´t help. What can I do to have the same library on my laptop as on my other devices?

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Have you tried using the Web Player instead to see to see if there's a difference? 

It's also a good idea to test with a different network connection to see if you'll be able to reproduce the issue. In case you don't have another one available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test.

Lastly, we'd suggest taking a look at this article for more information on what else to check if songs are missing from Your library. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey Lyubka,

There is no difference in using the web player.

And different network connections did not make a difference either.

Also all the songs and playlists I want on my laptop are fully available on all the other devices that are using the same networks as my laptop does.

But thank you for your help to this point!!

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, it might be worth double-checking if you logged in to the same account on both your devices. We'd suggest you check the details of the account opened on your mobile device. To do this, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the app.
  2. Go to the profile picture at the top left of the screen.
  3. Select Settings and privacy.
  4. At the top of settings, you can see the email linked to the account (if any).

Once you've done that, you can go to the app on the web player, go to the profile picture, and select the Account option. You'll be redirected to your account page. There, select the Edit profile option to see the email linked to the account opened on your laptop. If the emails you see are different, it means you've opened different accounts on both devices. 

If the same account is opened on both devices, would you mind adding a song to your Liked songs playlist to see if you can see the changes applied in the app on your mobile device?  

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts