Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Zero Notifications

Zero Notifications

I've been using Spotify for a couple of years now. Notificatons have never worked for me - just been talking to Spotify via a 'chat' window and they say they've turned them off recently. Recently? Have they ever worked? I have Spotify on an iPad, iPhone, iMac, Macbook - no sign of any notification bell, and not a single notification about anything, anyone I follow, or any release.

Surely if Spotify have removed the service they should tell us, and remove the notifications page in the apps??

4 Replies

Hello! Your spotify notifications are probably turned off in your settings. If you have iOS you have to press the settings app, scroll down to the bottom where the spotify option should be an option, click that, press the notifications option, and press allow notifications. Hope this helps! Please leave another comment if this doesn’t help.

They're turned on on each device. Funny thing is that I emailed Spotify about it and they said they've removed them altogether in the last update - apparently?!

By the way I'm not talking about system based notifications, I'm talking about notifications in the app for followed artists etc.

You can find more here https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Removal-of-desktop-notifications/m-p/1343904

No idea why this topic is moved (hided) to the Desktop Mac section

Suggested posts