Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've been trying to listen to Take Me To Your Leader by King Geedorah on my PC, but when I go to his songs they are greyed out and trying to play them incurs the message "This content is not available." However his songs still appear on mixes on my PC, and can be played from my phone (iPhone 11) with no problem, as well as being started from my phone and linked to my PC. I've just got the update that's changed the UI, and have closed the app and turned off my PC but nothing's changed. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall because that messes with local files across my devices and is super annoying? What can I do?

nvm it fixed itself idk how

1 Reply

Hey @omku2ly7lc5c0p5, welcome to the Community

Hope you're doing great!

Is this issue still happening? I had it yesterday and it was fixed later that day.

Just in case you are still experiencing that I'd suggest to remove all lines from your hosts file by following the steps that's provided bellow:

1. Open Notepad as an administrator (right-click - Open as Administrator)
2. Go to File - Open and navigate to

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

3. Choose "All Files" instead of "Text Documents" next to the File Name box. You'll see a handful of files. Pick hosts and click on Open.
4. The file is opened. You will see a block of text with # in front of each line and might see entries like

0.0.0.0 website.com
127.0.0.1 website2.com

Check for any entries with spotify or fastly in the address. Examples may look like:

0.0.0.0 weblb-wg.gslb.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 prod.b.ssl.us-eu.fastlylb.net 

(and any variations inbetween)
5. If you do find any, you can delete the line. You can also add a # in front of the line, that's 'commenting out'. 
6. Save your changes. Refresh the Web Player.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

Suggested posts