block artist

Solved!

block artist

jjhjespers
Casual Listener

Hello,

I have seen this question around and spotify bounces it back. However, I pay money each month and get really annoyed when some typical worthless artists as coinye west or any pop up. This annoys me very much i.e. when I'm driving in my car. I really would like to have the possibility to block artist who really annoy me. Why won't you enable this? It seems there is massive support for this option. Please, supply and demand, this is how the market works.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: block artist

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey there @jjhjespers

thanks for posting !

The feature of "blocking" an artist exsists already and it's called "Don't play this artist".

However, this feature is implemented for iOS users only at the moment so if you're an Apple user you'll be able to visit an artist page, click on the 3 dots and find the feature there.

If you're an Android user, please make sure to add your +VOTE to this live idea.

Hope this helps :)

OneByBooRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies
Solution!

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey there @jjhjespers

thanks for posting !

The feature of "blocking" an artist exsists already and it's called "Don't play this artist".

However, this feature is implemented for iOS users only at the moment so if you're an Apple user you'll be able to visit an artist page, click on the 3 dots and find the feature there.

If you're an Android user, please make sure to add your +VOTE to this live idea.

Hope this helps :)

OneByBooRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

jjhjespers
Casual Listener

Thanks a lot, I am a windows 10 and android user. Would be really appreciated (I also hear that from friends) if this option gets in.

SUGGESTED POSTS