consistent delay/desync between devices

Solved!

consistent delay/desync between devices

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

desktop (win10), netbook (win 10), lg m250 (android 7.0)

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

when playing a song on my desktop, my netbook shows the timestamp as -1:0-6 , when in the desktop is on 0:00, when the desktop is on 0:06 the netbook shows as 0:00.

in my phone the timestamp stay on 0:00 until my desktop goes to 0:07 then the netbook goes to 0:01. twhen looking at the lyrics on my netbook while playing the song on my desktop  i can see that the lyrics have the same delay.

when i pause the song all devices shows the correct timestamp and the lyrics show the correct line, until i start the song again and the netbook and smartphone goes back 6 seconds. 

now if i start the song on my netbook instead of my desktop, phone and netbook stay sync but my desktop is 6 seconds early. i tryed to put them in offline mode from 5-10 mins but didnt work.

also unistalling and intalling spotify again didnt work  

Captura de pantalla (18).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i fix it, my pc windows clock was going faster than it should and that was messing with spotify
i fix it using this commands on the command prompt as an administrator (1 at a time then restarted the pc and cheched with my other devices for like 5 minutes if the clocks desync)
net stop w32time
w32tm /unregister
w32tm /register
net start w32time
w32tm /resync

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

i fix it, my pc windows clock was going faster than it should and that was messing with spotify
i fix it using this commands on the command prompt as an administrator (1 at a time then restarted the pc and cheched with my other devices for like 5 minutes if the clocks desync)
net stop w32time
w32tm /unregister
w32tm /register
net start w32time
w32tm /resync

Suggested posts