consistent delay/desync between devices

reiden1970
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

desktop (win10), netbook (win 10), lg m250 (android 7.0)

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

when playing a song on my desktop, my netbook shows the timestamp as -1:0-6 , when in the desktop is on 0:00, when the desktop is on 0:06 the netbook shows as 0:00.

in my phone the timestamp stay on 0:00 until my desktop goes to 0:07 then the netbook goes to 0:01. twhen looking at the lyrics on my netbook while playing the song on my desktop  i can see that the lyrics have the same delay.

when i pause the song all devices shows the correct timestamp and the lyrics show the correct line, until i start the song again and the netbook and smartphone goes back 6 seconds. 

now if i start the song on my netbook instead of my desktop, phone and netbook stay sync but my desktop is 6 seconds early. i tryed to put them in offline mode from 5-10 mins but didnt work.

also unistalling and intalling spotify again didnt work  

Captura de pantalla (18).png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

reiden1970
Casual Listener

i fix it, my pc windows clock was going faster than it should and that was messing with spotify
i fix it using this commands on the command prompt as an administrator (1 at a time then restarted the pc and cheched with my other devices for like 5 minutes if the clocks desync)
net stop w32time
w32tm /unregister
w32tm /register
net start w32time
w32tm /resync

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

reiden1970
Casual Listener

i fix it, my pc windows clock was going faster than it should and that was messing with spotify
i fix it using this commands on the command prompt as an administrator (1 at a time then restarted the pc and cheched with my other devices for like 5 minutes if the clocks desync)
net stop w32time
w32tm /unregister
w32tm /register
net start w32time
w32tm /resync

SUGGESTED POSTS