Free

Country

French 

Device 

HP laptop

Operating System

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

when I have been using the spotify app for a while then it crashes when you want to change playlist or search for music. Yesterday I reinstalled the spotify app to fix the problem but it still crashes even today.

6 Replies

same problem.  APP IS BROKEN AGAIN.  Although has never work correctly since changing to web based platform.  REALLY SAD windows 10 APP IS GARBAGE AND CONTINUES TO BE SO!!!

Hi folks,

Thanks for your posts and for reporting this.

Could you try running a clean reinstall of the app, as described in this Guide. This is a more throughout reinstallation, which will remove all old app files.

Let us know if the issue continues after that, along with your current app version.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Alex,

same problem after the reinstall the app. 

Hi @Flanstario1,

Thank you for your reply.

If you've downloaded the app directly from our website after the reinstall, could you also try downloading it from the Microsoft Store?

In case the issue persists, can you log in with another account, such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the same happens? Alternatively, you can create a free account here, just make sure you're logged out of your own account before creating a new one.  

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator

I'll wait the next update of app desktop for fix the problem in app. 

Hi @Flanstario1,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. 

In the meantime you can give it a try with the steps shared in my previous post. If you perform them and notice any difference please let us know, we'll be here to keep helping you.

Until then.

MafeGModerator

Suggested posts