Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how d I access my playlist

Solved!

how d I access my playlist

I have had to get a new computer and have just put my spotify back on.  How do I access my playlist.....I cannot find any link to it from the spotify site?   On my old computer, I clicked on spotify and my playlist always came straight up after logging in.  I am logged in, but cannot find a link anywhere to play my music......please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

At the far left of your screen, you'll see the words "your music", if you click on that you should see all your playlists listed. If that doesn't work, try searching for your own account name while logged on in the spotify search engine, it should lead you to all the playlists that you created yourself. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Are you sure you are logging in with the same username and password? If your account pre-dates the Facebook tie up then make sure you are using your Spotify username and not your FB one. If you have entered your FB one it may have created a new account, hence no playlists.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

When I log in my playlist are no longer there. some of the music I originally had shows but none of the playlist are there. I only have one account and I am sure this is the one I signed up with. please help

I logged into spotify and cant find a link to access my playlist. Does anyone have a suggestion?

@hharts - Are all of the playlists missing when you login?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I think you need to Dl the program to your computer

Scroll down to the bottom of the web page. Under "Useful Links" click Web Player.

You will then have access to your playlists/library.

My tablet won't let me download spotify, and my friend was able to get her playlists from the website. But I can't, or don't remember how. Can someone help?

Marked as solution

At the far left of your screen, you'll see the words "your music", if you click on that you should see all your playlists listed. If that doesn't work, try searching for your own account name while logged on in the spotify search engine, it should lead you to all the playlists that you created yourself. Hope this helps!

Suggested posts