Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do i have songs play with associated video or current artist artwork, like groove

how do i have songs play with associated video or current artist artwork, like groove

I'm coming to spotify from having always been on zune -> xbox music -> groove music subscription. One of the best features of the groove music app both on desktop and xbox was that you could select option to enable playback of song associated music video when available and when not it would flip through a gallery of artist or music label provided artwork. Both of these would render full screen which was especially relevant during playback on xbox attached large flat panel. 

Myself and visitors both really enjoyed this functionality given its a much richer music playback experience to watch music video when available especially for some old tracks and when the video wasn't available the slideshow of artist or music label provided artwork was a great alternative to the non-full screen static album art currently displayed. 

If there is no way currently with spotify to enable this behavior then who needs to be looped in and put in charge of adding it?

0 Replies

Suggested posts