Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

minimise to tray

Solved!

minimise to tray

Hello.

I read already several topics about the minimise to tray option.

Solution so fa,r was right click on taskbar and activate minimise to tray.

This works for my win 8.1 PC.

On my win 7 64x I dont have this option. if i right click the taskbar icon it shows me the songs and playlists I listend to recently.

I already deinstalled and reinstalled spotify. No change.

Version: 0.9.14.13

Anyone has an idea?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There should be a Spotify icon in the tray. The tray is the area of your taskbar on the right side, just left of the clock. If there is no Spotify icon there, click the little triangle and it will show up in the full list, if Spotify is currently running.

If you right click on the tray Icon, there should be an option that says "Hide from taskbar when closed". Click that option, so that there is a checkmark next to it.

Now the next time you minimize Spotify, it will minimize to tray and there will be no icon on the taskbar, keeping it cleaner.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

There should be a Spotify icon in the tray. The tray is the area of your taskbar on the right side, just left of the clock. If there is no Spotify icon there, click the little triangle and it will show up in the full list, if Spotify is currently running.

If you right click on the tray Icon, there should be an option that says "Hide from taskbar when closed". Click that option, so that there is a checkmark next to it.

Now the next time you minimize Spotify, it will minimize to tray and there will be no icon on the taskbar, keeping it cleaner.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Omg I open this so often but never recognised the icon.

Thanks.

Suggested posts