Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline mode stuck. And it doesn't block any apps..

offline mode stuck. And it doesn't block any apps..

Hi,  friendly people

My Spoti offline mode stuck. And it doesn't block any apps.. I'm an IT Professional..

A few days ago when playing my list, sudenly stoped and never play again.. I look at the all settings after so have not any problem. Internet also work, Kaspersky allowed all ports, my firewall sophos make today update but still spoti offline mode in stuck..

After uninstall exe with uninstaller and download from spotify web sites re-install..

After then give me accesspoint:39 error code.. wth.. so still offline mode in stuck 😠 Please help me before punching the screen..

Premium Account

Country

Turkei 

Device

ASUS PC

Operating System

Windows 10 ver 1909

My Question or Issue

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.png
3 Replies

Hey there @Goktug34,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

This error is firewall/ networking port related and could be caused by a number of things, including an update to Kaspersky. 

First of all, we'd recommend double checking that Spotify is allowed through the Kaspersky firewall and Windows firewall. Make sure you're not using a VPN as well. VPN is not supported and we can't guarantee that the app will work properly if thraffic goes through a VPN.

Next, we'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps from this Spotify Guide exactly, as this will assure that all app data is cleared completely, before reinstalling. This is a more throughout reinstallation of the app.

If none of that helps try flushing your DNS cache like so:

1. Type CMD or command prompt in the Windows search bar.
  2. Now run the command prompt with administrative rights.
  3. Next, type ipconfig/flushDNS and run the command by pressing Enter key.
  4. Wait for the DNS cache to be flushed and exit the command prompt.
  5. Afterward, check Spotify and verify that the error is resolved.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Noop still not work.. I will try to clean the fkin windows registry manuelly (step by step) and after will reinstall spotify.. I going to write to what will be result. thanx for reply 

no 'm a robot captcha

Yeah I fixed it my own way, thanx 

still 'm a robot captha

Suggested posts