Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"See All" New Release Section by Project & Artist Gone After Last Week

"See All" New Release Section by Project & Artist Gone After Last Week

Hello, 

What happened to the "see all" new releases section of the Spotify app? I am no longer able to see a section that isn't a tailored playlist like "release radar" or genre-based playlists.

This really stinks. I hope this is just a bug, removing features from your application and restricting the discovery of new music to tailored playlists is obviously pretty egregious and inconsiderate. 

4 Replies

bump

Hey @supdhupp,

I believe what you're looking for is the mobile app's "What's new" feature. It is accessible via the bell icon next to the Settings and the Listening History icon buttons on the Home tab 🙂

In case you meant something else, feel free to share a screenshot so we can get a clear understanding of what you were referring to.

If any further questions or concerns arise, do let us know and we'll gladly take a look for you.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

And on desktop?! Why is Spotify so against us just having a page where we can see new releases?!? It's so frustrating that "you" keep removing it

Hi @earflap!

At the moment this feature is limited to the mobile app only, however, there's a live idea about implementing it on the desktop app as well, so be sure to check it out and give it a thumbs up to show your support!

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts