Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

songs "stutter/goes mute"

songs "stutter/goes mute"

Sweden calling/premium member!

Case file;

Streaming youtube songs from my pc to my soundideas whstm using a Bluetooth thingey. Works well.

Doing the same with Spotify and songs go mute in short intervals. Counter still running so it's not put on hold. Disconnected the thingey and listened on the laptop....same thing.

Listened on my phone, works perfectly. Any ideas what might be wrong? There is also the small problem that it can take up to a minute before the program open up fully, I get a black screen with 3 dots in the upper,left corner and then the wait begins....

Cheers

Matz Ridderstrom

Stockholm

Sweden

3 Replies

Hi there @zakkarah,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

As a first step, try logging out from your Spotify account on your devices, restarting them, and logging back in. Then, try unpairing and pairing your Bluetooth devices again.

It's also a good idea to restart your router.

Let us know how that goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hiya!

Thanks for a swift reply! Tried all of the suggestions but alas without any success.

Now it took me over 5 minutes to get Spotify up and running....just a black screen with 3 sad little dots up in the corner......:-)

Cheers

Matz

Hey @zakkarah,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We suggest running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. If you're using Windows, we also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, could you try connecting your phone to the Bluetooth device to see how it goes? This would help us understand if the issue is device-related.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts