Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify can't play this song right now. if u have the file on your computer you can import it

spotify can't play this song right now. if u have the file on your computer you can import it

Plan

Free

Country

singapore

Device

oppo

Operating System Android 

My Question or Issue

spotify can't play this song right now. if u have the file on your computer you can import it i wanted to play my favourite song: in your atmosphere by john mayer and it showed me spotify can't play this song right now. if u have the file on your computer u can import it 

Screenshot (57).png
11 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Can you please try and play this song on a different device to see if the same issue happens ?

Waiting on your update 😃

ive tried and it doesnt work thanks for responding fast

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for the quick update!

Just so we can confirm, you've tried using your account on another device like a phone or another device and you're getting the same error ?

accidently pressed solved and yes i have tried on my computer and my phone and they both do not work

Hey @user-removed

Can you please make sure your Spotify app is updated accross devices ?

A clean reinstall can sometimes solve this sort of issue.

Let me know how it goes 😃

on both devices or one of them?

@user-removed,

Let's try reinstalling accross all devices used 😃

alright ive tried and the problem remains, com now?

ive deleted and reinstalled on my pc and phone still doesnt work

i asked my friend if he could play this song and he was able to. mind you he was using a prenium account and so i asked a friend with no preniumand he couldent play it too. im a bit disappointed that you must have a prenium account to play some songs please double check this  the song name is  in your atmosphere by john mayer

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Availability of music is usually based on your location - the type of subscription you have should not affect this.

Could you confirm that the friend with a Premium account has their account set to the same country as you?

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts