Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify on windows doesnt work and i cant search music on browser

Solved!

spotify on windows doesnt work and i cant search music on browser

i am on laptop and when i open desktop spotify i cant play, it just shows me something like thisasd.JPG

i just got spotify premium with family subscription and on phone is working perfectly(iphone xs ios 14.0.1) and on my windows 10 64 bits it doesnt work, and the browser when i try to search looks like this(im using opera gx browser) lol.JPG

can somebody help?? i ve tried to reinstall and after that i did a clean reinstallation and it still doesnt work

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @vizi

Help’s here!

Keep in mind we're currently investigating an Ongoing Issue causing the desktop player not to work as expected. Check out this thread and make sure you add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. You can also follow the steps under Status Update

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

To solve the issue with your web player try if it works when using a private/incognito window. This makes sure you avoid issues with the browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick, try again in a different kind of browser.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @vizi

Help’s here!

Keep in mind we're currently investigating an Ongoing Issue causing the desktop player not to work as expected. Check out this thread and make sure you add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. You can also follow the steps under Status Update

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

To solve the issue with your web player try if it works when using a private/incognito window. This makes sure you avoid issues with the browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick, try again in a different kind of browser.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Thanks!

Suggested posts