Free

Country

Italy

Device

pc tower I built

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

after having some problems with the Microsoft store version of Spotify I decided to uninstall that version in favor of the standalone windows version of Spotify, I downloaded it from the official site and installed it correctly ì, but it won't play anything, it will show every album, artist and song, but when I try to play it it will go green, yes but nothing else will happen, the bar doesn't move and the album to the left is blank, plus all the songs I saved and the playlists Spotify makes for you don't work either

1 Reply

Hey @matti4618,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Let us know if this issue persists once you've performed a clean reinstall on the affected device. We recommend this step since it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations. Keep in mind that we use the Microsoft Store version on the app, as it's better optimized for Windows 10. 

If that doesn't fix things, could you let us know if everything works properly when you log in to the web player or with another account? 

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts