Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

switching to the home page automatically 3 times a day

Solved!

switching to the home page automatically 3 times a day

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Why is the program switching to the home page automatically 3 times a day? This is something that changed with the last update. This is so annoying, I can be in the middle of selecting a bunch of songs to create a new playlist and all of a sudden the screen changes to the home page and I lose all the songs I've selected or it messes up what ever I was doing and I have to start over. Please remove this feature from the next update, it is completely useless and very annoying. I guess it is your way of greeting the users with Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening, but it is a horrible feature. Once it changes, you can't use the forward or back buttons on the mouse. And it happens at random times everyday. Please Please Please remove this feature.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Discman77,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

This is actually quite odd, and we haven't seen any other reports about this, nor have we been able to reproduce it, so we can try some troubleshooting steps here.

As a first step, try logging out from your account, restarting your PC, and logging back in. If this doesn't do the trick, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, we'd like to know the exact Spotify version you're running.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks CarlosE. That fixed the issue. No more switching pages on me.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Discman77,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

This is actually quite odd, and we haven't seen any other reports about this, nor have we been able to reproduce it, so we can try some troubleshooting steps here.

As a first step, try logging out from your account, restarting your PC, and logging back in. If this doesn't do the trick, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, we'd like to know the exact Spotify version you're running.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Marked as solution

Thanks CarlosE. That fixed the issue. No more switching pages on me.

Hey @Discman77,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you don't miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Suggested posts