Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Flipkart spotify coupon

Flipkart spotify coupon

I bought samsung s23 ultra from flipkart and i got a coupn of spotify 12 months membership of 699 for free 

But when i am using the coupon on my spotify account its saying me to pay 699 for 12 months membership.

Why its asking me to pay money when i have the free coupon.

Top Answer
MartinT

Hey folks

Thanks for posting in the Community and letting us know about your experience.

Lets take a look into this together. Our Stars Maxim and Luan have mentioned in this thread how eligibility works, but we thought it prudent to lay out how Offers work with Spotify.

Spotify Premium offers such as this one fall subject to a few qualifying circumstances in order for them to be used. In the case for the Flipkart promotional offer it can fall into either:  12-month for the price of 6 months or alternatively 3-month for the price of 1, based on the device that was purchased.

Customers must fall into one of these groups In order to be eligible to redeem these offers: 

- Customers who haven't taken a trial or used Spotify Premium before
  - Customers who have taken a trial (directly with Spotify or through a Partner), but have reverted to free

You can check the Terms and Conditions of every type of service that Spotify provides, you can read more about them here.

Hope this cleared things up, the Community remains here for any questions that might come up.

Cheers,

85 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out. We've moved your post to the Help board as it better fits here.

Please note that the Flipkart offer is not for free Premium time but instead for 12 months at the price of 6 (₹699) and 3 months at the price of 1 (₹119). To access the offer simply open the corresponding link. Keep in mind that you'll only be able to access these offers once, if you haven't taken a trial or used Spotify Premium before.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Still I con't able to redeem code from Flipkart app

Hi team,

How to claim Flipkart redeem code for 12 month subscription. Kindly help him.

I bought mobile from flipkart and i got a coupn of spotify 12 months membership of 699 for free 

But when i am using the coupon on my spotify account its saying me to pay 699 for 12 months membership.

Why its asking me to pay money when i have the free coupon.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible. 

Hi Team,

I have followed the same instruction but not able to redeem the offer. I think cheapest techniques for cheat the people. Flipkart shout aware of this. If your service is good, why we need to come here. 

when u r apply flipkart cupoon then you price 0nly 699 and pay 699 bhai mera to cut gya 699 ab koi refund bhi nhi mile ga kuch nhi sale ullu bna rhe h 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service.

same probelam

same easu

Mere saath b yahi hora hai do code hai mere pas to 

Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service.

Hi

its not free of cost. its a promotion activity. 12 months Premium  Plan must you have to pay 699/-with your Coupon code.

Procedure to Redeem :

Copy the voucher and click on https://www.spotify.com/in-en/ppt/flipkart-12-for-x/ to begin the offer redemption journey.

Click on 'Get Started' button

Login using your Spotify account (or create a new account if you don't have one now)

To validate your offer, enter the voucher that you received.

Enter your payment details to complete the offer redemption.

Enjoy your Spotify Premium experience

Yes

The coupon was to get 12 months Spotify at a discounted rate of 699. Not for free. The regular price for 12 months is 1189 if I'm not wrong. 

Motorola edge 40

Where from you get the Spotify redeem code 

Hey hey @Vasu1,

Thanks for the question. 

Flipkart will send the codes via in-app and email. The link in the message/app will take you to the Spotify landing page automatically.

Keep in mind that the offer is applicable on purchases in-app, website, and mobile site. 

Hope this helps!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I  have purchased moto edge 40 Neo on Flipkart on which 1 year Spotify premium was free and my coupon code is not working 

Suggested posts