Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Flipkart spotify coupon

Flipkart spotify coupon

I bought samsung s23 ultra from flipkart and i got a coupn of spotify 12 months membership of 699 for free 

But when i am using the coupon on my spotify account its saying me to pay 699 for 12 months membership.

Why its asking me to pay money when i have the free coupon.

Top Answer
MartinT

Hey folks

Thanks for posting in the Community and letting us know about your experience.

Lets take a look into this together. Our Stars Maxim and Luan have mentioned in this thread how eligibility works, but we thought it prudent to lay out how Offers work with Spotify.

Spotify Premium offers such as this one fall subject to a few qualifying circumstances in order for them to be used. In the case for the Flipkart promotional offer it can fall into either:  12-month for the price of 6 months or alternatively 3-month for the price of 1, based on the device that was purchased.

Customers must fall into one of these groups In order to be eligible to redeem these offers: 

- Customers who haven't taken a trial or used Spotify Premium before
  - Customers who have taken a trial (directly with Spotify or through a Partner), but have reverted to free

You can check the Terms and Conditions of every type of service that Spotify provides, you can read more about them here.

Hope this cleared things up, the Community remains here for any questions that might come up.

Cheers,

88 Replies

Same!

Yas

I am Tanmay from odisha

I bought new phone from flipkart and I got free Spotify premium coupon code with my phone but when I tried to redeem that code, it showed that the code is valid

Hope Spotify solve my problem

• Coupon Code - [snip - Moderator edit]

Thankyou,

I have code from flipkar the code for 12 month but not redeemed from spoitify show the messenger contact customer care please help for redeeming 

Bro why then flipkart give us free activation code if we have to pay 699.

• Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service. Please solve this problem

I cant be able to access premium version

Paise maang ra hai 699rupe

Motorola edge 40 

Flipkart reedom code invalid for Spotify premium how to solve this problem 

I tried to activate the 12 month subscription for Rs 699/- by entering the coupon code, the code failed with an error "code entered is invalid". I have contacted Flipkart Support, but they have not helped me to get the issue resolved. Kindly check and get this issue resolved for me. Ps. I got this coupon code with an offer clubbed with an iPhone 14 Plus purchase on Flipkart!

I know it's not free but still can't redeem the code as it says invalid 

I also have free coupon code but I can't use it.

Why?

Hey folks, 

Thanks for your responses.

Please note that in order to be eligible for the offer, you shouldn't have taken a trial or used Spotify Premium before. 

When it comes to redeeming the code, it'd be very helpful if you could send us a screenshot or a bit more info if there's a specific error message that appears, so we can take a look. 

In the meantime, @Sushmithas you can check out this article to make sure you've gone over all the steps in order to make a successful payment. 

Keep us in the loop!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Flipkart Spotify premium offer is for single device or family pack or duo?

I have ordered mobile from Flipkart and in this order Flipkart offer 1 year Spotify Premium but code not working in Spotify

Who is doing froud Flipkart or Spotify please reply on this issue 

I am also facing the same problem, it is showing me to pay 699. But I got it for free for 12 months. 

Hallo sir  Muje Flipkart se coupon code Mila tha Spotify ka  jab m us code ko lga rha hu to ye code invalid bta rha h 

Please help me for this copun code redeem 

Plan

Duo

Country

India

Device

Moto Edge 30 pro and Iqoo Neo 6

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify duo for a while and I enjoy sharing music with my partner. However, I recently bought a new mobile phone from Flipkart and I got a free 12 month Spotify premium coupon as a bonus. I wonder if I can apply this coupon to my existing duo account and get the premium benefits for both of us. Otherwise, I would not be able to use this coupon and it would be a waste. Can you please advise me on how to proceed? Thank you for your assistance.

Hey @jeet03,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, such offers can't be combined with other plans. You can only redeem it for Premium Individual. 🙂

I hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts