Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Flipkart spotify coupon

Flipkart spotify coupon

I bought samsung s23 ultra from flipkart and i got a coupn of spotify 12 months membership of 699 for free 

But when i am using the coupon on my spotify account its saying me to pay 699 for 12 months membership.

Why its asking me to pay money when i have the free coupon.

98 Replies

Giving me "Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium." error after entering my 12M Flipkart coupon code. The link I am using: https://www.spotify.com/in-en/ppt/flipkart-12-for-x/redeem/

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Crazzy_Modderr_0-1712420197922.png

Thanks.

Hey folks

Thanks for posting in the Community and letting us know about your experience.

Lets take a look into this together. Our Stars Maxim and Luan have mentioned in this thread how eligibility works, but we thought it prudent to lay out how Offers work with Spotify.

Spotify Premium offers such as this one fall subject to a few qualifying circumstances in order for them to be used. In the case for the Flipkart promotional offer it can fall into either:  12-month for the price of 6 months or alternatively 3-month for the price of 1, based on the device that was purchased.

Customers must fall into one of these groups In order to be eligible to redeem these offers: 

- Customers who haven't taken a trial or used Spotify Premium before
  - Customers who have taken a trial (directly with Spotify or through a Partner), but have reverted to free

You can check the Terms and Conditions of every type of service that Spotify provides, you can read more about them here.

Hope this cleared things up, the Community remains here for any questions that might come up.

Cheers,

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Flipkart offer coupon not working in Spotify app

They are just making fun of us. Code shows INVALID 

Mila?

My money got deducted and the premium didn't start.

Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium.

This message is appearing, when try to redeem the code

I'm also trying to activate the recieved code from Flipkart but didn't find any option in Spotify app If any one can help me to do that 

I have tried but this process is not working. What should I do?

Worst plan with Flipkart free Spotify premium it's cheating 

I have received Spotify coupon while purchasing phone. Now I want to redeem it, but facing the issue.

I buy a phone from flipkart and they gave me 12 month of Spotify premium code. I copy that code go to your site but your is say that code was invalid.

I am facing same issue 

I purchased a new phone and got a new code but why can't I put it to use. This is such a scam

Me toom.its a scam

Hi team,

How to claim Flipkart redeem code for 12 month subscription. Kindly help him.

I just want say some of also doing business offering subscriptions and this offer makes zero sence. I see this 699 offer even without any coupon code why would you provide such an offer when you're actually not giving a offer. I have a premium account my self and I got this offer with iPhone purchased from Flipkart for my girlfriend 1 years ago and I paid ₹699 thinking the same like 119x6 so it's cheaper but i checked multiple times this 699 offer is available even without any coupon code and today I see the same offer from Flipkart with my purchase and here I am. So yes I can understand what's happening here but wouldn't recommend anyone unless you're sure you will use Spotify for next 12 months. Myself switched to yt premium so most likely not switching back.

This is biggest scam in flipkart

Recently iam purchase poco x6 neo 5g mobile but flipkart said 

Complementary spotify 699 /12month but unfortunately this coupon code not working 

In spotify 699 flipkart link "sorry your not eligible for that plan". Iam try to call many times but not satisfied. 

I do fall under the specified category but still it shows to pay the amount of 699. Please help.

Suggested posts