Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Flipkart spotify coupon

Solved!

Flipkart spotify coupon

I bought samsung s23 ultra from flipkart and i got a coupn of spotify 12 months membership of 699 for free 

But when i am using the coupon on my spotify account its saying me to pay 699 for 12 months membership.

Why its asking me to pay money when i have the free coupon.

99 Replies

Plan

Duo

Country

India

Device

Moto Edge 30 pro and Iqoo Neo 6

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify duo for a while and I enjoy sharing music with my partner. However, I recently bought a new mobile phone from Flipkart and I got a free 12 month Spotify premium coupon as a bonus. I wonder if I can apply this coupon to my existing duo account and get the premium benefits for both of us. Otherwise, I would not be able to use this coupon and it would be a waste. Can you please advise me on how to proceed? Thank you for your assistance.

Hey @jeet03,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, such offers can't be combined with other plans. You can only redeem it for Premium Individual. 🙂

I hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Not able to redeem my gift coupon by flip kart 

Hey @8930537767,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. We moved your post from the Chats section to one of the Help boards as its content fits better here. Also, I hope you don't mind me replying in English as this is the official language of the Community.

If it is a gift card code or a promo code to redeem, we'd first recommend trying in an incognito window or a different browser to see if it makes any difference. Remember that the code must have been purchased in the same country where you are currently located and also match the country of your account.

Note: Keep in mind that after 4 attempts, you'll get an error message. If you do, you can try again after 24 hours.

Lastly, if the issue persists after 24 hours, we'd suggest contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the code and the account to help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

<Moderator edit>

It is still asking for payment of 699 Rs.

Same issue for me. It looks like just a marketing scam.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your replies in this thread.

For the record, we have 2 Flipkart Premium Partner trial offers:

• 12-month for the price of 6 months. You can redeem it here.
  • 3-month for the price of 1 month. You can redeem it here.

This means, if you want to redeem the offer, you will pay the price of 6 months of Premium but will get 12 months instead. Or you'll pay the price of 1 month of Premium but will get 3 months. That depends on the offer you have.

If you get any error message when redeeming the offers, send over a screenshot. Just make sure your code/pin is not visible.

We'll be here in case you have any questions.

Susan_GPModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Still not working 

Hey MihailY

I am first time user of Spotify and I couldn't use the Coupon code provided by Flipkart for 3 months.

Requesting you to help me regarding the same.

Screenshot (1060).png

Hey @Shivamyadav,

This looks to me like the redeem page for gift card codes, which is in this situation not the redeem page you require.
Take a look at the reply from @Susan_GP and try redeeming your code via the link provided 🙂

And, @Visheshkumar56, could you send us a screenshot of the error you receive? We'll gladly take a further look into this for you. 

Thanks! We'll be on the lookout 🙌🏼

VasilModerator

Help me redeem nhi ho raha mere se

Hi @Siddarthsuman,

Do you get a specific error message? Could you share a screenshot so we can have a look? Just make sure to cover any sensitive info.

If you haven't already, try opening the offer link in an incognito/private window or with another browser/device to see if that does the trick.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

My coupon code not redeem Flipkart provide so please help

Hey @dinesh20579,

We moved your post here, hope you don't mind.

Please take a look at the posts in this thread. In case they can't help you out, we'd like to know more about your issue 🙂
Do let us know any details that come to mind, we'd appreciate some screenshots as well. Just make sure any sensitive info is removed, as this is a public space 🙌🏼

We'll be on the lookout!

VasilModerator

I  have purchased Google pixel 6a on Flipkart on which 1 year Spotify premium was free and my coupon code is not working and also I have already subscription too. I think Spotify and flipkart both are cheating the people.

Claime code problem 

Hi, 

I'm facing the same issue while redeeming the code sent by Flipkart.  

I got the code on one gmail account( abc at gmail ) and I'm trying to redeem it on Spotify account with different email (xyz at gmail) but it's throwing invalid code error.

Please help me to redeem this code. in my case xyz@gmail account I've never used trail or premium before.

Can I redeem this coupon once my premium membership expire?

Hello @sabithpkcmnr,

Gift cards and promo codes to your account can be redeemed at any time and the time you get from them will begin once your current Premium expires and/or on the next billing date. . I`ll leave this link here to our support page for gift card use. Take a look at the steps and let us know if after following them you're experiencing issues and need assistance.

Cheers, 

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts