Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What are Blend playlists?

Hubo

Music is better when you're enjoying it together! Find tunes you and a friend both dig with Blend. Blend is a shared playlist where you can see how your taste matches up with the taste of a friend 👯‍

How can I invite someone to a Blend?

Just open up the Spotify app on your mobile device, head to Search select the Made for You hub and follow these simple steps: 

1. To create the shared experience, tap 'Create a Blend'
  2. Tap 'Invite' and choose a way to share the invitation with a friend

image.jpeg
  3. The recipient will then receive a message with the invite
  4. Tap 'Spotify' from the sent invite
  5. Click 'Join' to create the Blend

Where can I find all my Blend playlists?

You should see the 10 most recently created Blends on the Made For Two shelf within your Made For You hub. Blends are auto-added to the other persons’ libraries as well.

Can I leave a Blend?

You can leave a Blend at anytime by opening the Blend playlist you'd like to leave, tapping the three dots (...) and then choose 'Leave Blend'. You and the other person won't be able to see the Blend anymore. 

I’m not seeing this when I open on desktop?
Creating a Blend is only available on mobile. 

When I click on a Blend invitation link, Spotify opens up but then nothing happens?
Make sure that your browser app and Spotify app is up to date and then try again.

If you want to read more about this new feature, you can check out this Newsroom article and visit our support site

Didn't help? Search for more FAQs, or create a new thread and ask the Community.