Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login due to no confirmation error

Solved!

Can't login due to no confirmation error

Every time I try to log in using the windows application I get the error message "The email adress you entered has already been registered, but your account hasn't beeen confirmed yet. You'll get an email soon with details on how to confirm your account". The thing is, I never got an email, and I've had this error for several days now and there hasn't been any mail "soon" either. So how do I get into my Account now? The Web-Version works without a problem by the way...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the reply. The Spotify Support was able to sort it out, could've thought of that before... They just sent me an email that I could login again and I could log in again 😄

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @arambecker!

Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the Community.

Are you still unable to access your account? If it was created via Facebook, try logging in by clicking/tapping on "Login with Facebook".

If your account is not linked to Facebook at all, try logging in using your username (not your full email address) and password.

Let us know if that helps 🙂

Marked as solution

Thanks for the reply. The Spotify Support was able to sort it out, could've thought of that before... They just sent me an email that I could login again and I could log in again 😄

Suggested posts