Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting Playlist

Solved!

Sorting Playlist

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me. I currently have a few playlist available. Every time I add a new song to the playlist, it goes to the bottom. How do I re-arrange the song to my wish? My playlist sorting options is set to Custom.

Hope to hear from the experts soon.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately on Android you are limited to sorting playlists by Title, Recently added, Artist, Album etc. These options are available by going into a playlist then dragging down to reveal the somewhat hidden filter/sort options.

Custom sort is not available on Android; however you can change the order of tracks to your personal preference using the Spotify desktop application or the web player.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately on Android you are limited to sorting playlists by Title, Recently added, Artist, Album etc. These options are available by going into a playlist then dragging down to reveal the somewhat hidden filter/sort options.

Custom sort is not available on Android; however you can change the order of tracks to your personal preference using the Spotify desktop application or the web player.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thank you for your reply. I hope this feature can be made available soon for Android.

Hi Daniel,

I still don't get the point why there is not such a sorting function on android?!!!

As an aerobic/dance trainer I usually need to arrange songs within an existing playlist sponanously on my S7. Otherwise it's a huge mess to switch playlists!!

Is there a reason why this crucial feature is not available on android BUT on iOS?

...I really don't understand the developers in that point.

best regards

Christian 

Hi Daniel, Currently custom sorting already available in android. I can change it inside playlist besides filter. But I still cannot edit the sequence in android. Is it a bugs or what?
Screenshot_20170804-093212.png

Suggested posts