Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Slovenia

As the title suggests we would like to have Spotify in Slovenia.

I just recently moved back from the UK and I had Spotify there and all my favorite songs in library and now I can't log back in because there is no Spotify in Slovenia.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
timplaysyoutube

oh my gosh u peeps. make spotify available in slovenia, please. it's been ages since we asked for spotify to come, seriously. just make some progress on that assignment, thanks!

p.s. lots of people want to have the ability to use spotify inside of the country named slovenia. 

The first post in this thread is 4 years old and still nothing. Totally ridiculous. It's like you don't want our money. The second you launch your service in Slovenia, I'm going to buy the most expensive plan and pay in advance for 1 year. I've been using Spotify for years without paying a single Euro and I actually feel bad, because the service is amazing. Do you need help with translations? Is SAZAS the main problem? Just tell us and maybe we can help you, like Sikamož already said.

ns08

Come on guys, bring Spotify to Slovenia already.

I heard that Spotify is a great app for listening to music and almost all of our neighbor country have it (Austria, Italy, Hungary) and it’s almost in every country in the EU

Thank you

Katerina
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-04-09

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

This has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-Slovenia/idi-p/1298923

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there to show your support and contribute to the discussion.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Petya
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

timplaysyoutube

yayy

MysteriousWolf

I thought this day would never come, yet here we are. Thank you ❤️

MattSuda

The Spotify mobile app and web player now have language support for Slovenian

You can read more info in this news article here:

Spotify Is Rolling Out 36 New Languages on Mobile