Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Swipe to Queue a Track

Firstly let me say I have been using Spotify since it launched here in the US and have seen a lot of great improvements over the years. Great job!

I am a music listener who likes to let the current track play out before starting a new one.
I love what you have done on the iOS side with swipe to queue.

Can you show Android some love and put this story in your backlog? 🙂

Thanks for listening!

Updated on 2022-03-04

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now rolling out on Android devices. If you don't see it yet, don't worry as it will be available for you soon. Just make sure to keep your app up to date. 

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
Addicted94
The idea of swiping to the right so the song is queued is awesome. It has been almost half a year since the idea was presented. I hope that soon it will be implemented 🙂
danielalugoc
Yes please! I've been waiting for this feature for a while now. Why do iPhones have this and other devices don't...?
danoverman-us

Really miss this functionality since Grooveshark went defunct.

Yes, please!

Lepracon

I don't understand that this yet has to find its way to android. Whats taking so Long?

rmpi4live03

when are we getting the genius lyrics on android?

Yes! We need this now

willmonahan

I would also love this feature on Android, but the main reason (I believe) that it hasn't already been implemented is that the swipe action is built into the iOS dev library but not the Android dev library. Swiping on a list item like that is a gesture built into the OS, making it much more difficult (but still totally doable) to implement on Android. 

That being said, it shouldn't be that tough, and I would love this feature. 

Jordankeeney

Cancelling spotify if this isn't added soon. Switched from iOS and I can't believe it's no available on android.

G_4s

would like to see this implemented.  i had many times where i wrongly touched it and it just played the song directly very anoying.

ijung

trying to press the 3 dots while doing anything other than standing/sitting completely still and with razor focus is near impossible. this needs to happen.