Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Serbia

Please consider allowing Spotify in Serbia.

There are a lot of people doing various hacks in order to get the premium account, it's so frustrating that we can't use it like the rest of the world.

🙏🏻

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
c7kaizer

I dont want to sound like a douch but i tried all the premium services google, deezer, scloud etc etc and i stil feel that i miss spotify. I honestly couldnt stand the ugly google music anymore and i canceled the subscription. I'll probably wait for spotify but you should also include serbia support at a faster rate. Not that my pay is high for the EU standards but 900-1000€ is enough to not feel the small sub fee for spotify as a burden 🤣

gornot

At this point Deezer has improved so much for at least 90% of the music I'm looking for, that I'm about to just give up and give Deezer my money instead.

Spotify's UI and UX have been terrible for months now, and it's not getting better, while Deezer has been slowly but constantly improving.

I'm done waiting and I don't care anymore. I'll VPN into Spotify for music discovery for the playlists I already follow, and just build my library from scratch on Deezer; it was about time I do it anyway.

Thrsh018

come on, please stop excluding Serbia from all kind of things... please release spotify here 🙂

zimke

How about enabling Spotify for Sony mobile phone users regardless of the country, since it does come installed with a phone and can't be deleted, even thou Spotify is not available for users in Serbia. So at this point Spotify is just a bloatware.

RockyMM303

Hey Zimke,

What you ask is not possible. Spotify is a musical service, and can only be enabled when it is legal to be enabled in Serbia. It's Sony's fault that they included an app that cannot be used in a market they are selling their devices.

As for how come Google Music and Deezer are available - I don't know, but I do know that iTunes and Pandora are not. So it obviously depends on the streaming service and publishers willing to reach a deal and amount of money it will be spent. Who knows when Serbia will be _legaly_ available on Spotify. Not before other ex-Yu countries, that's for sure...

0rthodoX

It's 2020 already, and Apple App Store is coming to Serbia. It's about time Spotify, we count on you! 🤞

NvisHarlequin

We have three mobile operators in Serbia, I'm sure you guys can struck a deal with at least one of them and start providing your services here. That would be a good start and a cheaper way to test the market and Spotify diehards would have an option to use the service. What say you? 🙂

dzoni_ns

Spotify

Siki2

I would love to see spotify in serbia.I hope that you will bring it here.Thanks.

WhyseMan

THANK YOU!

I have been waiting for 6 years for Spotify to become available in Serbia and now the waiting has finally paid off! THANK YOU!

❤️