Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Daily Mixes] Undo Dislikes in Daily Mix

I accidentally clicked the circle with a line through it icon and a song that I enjoy has been removed from my playlist.

The first time I hit the button, I wasnt sure what the message said. So I tried clicking it again so that the notification would reappear and I noticed that yet another good song was removed from the playlist. Then, I clicked the banner at the bottom of the screen, and now the artist is completely removed.

I think there should be an option to reset the "banned" songs and artists in the daily mix. Or even an notification should display the first time the button is pressed (for new users) to state what the button does and ask "are you sure?".

Updated on 2019-04-08

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

There's now an undo popup when you click dislike on a song on Discover Weekly, Release Radar and Daily Mix.

Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 13.54.18.png

Once you've clicked it, you'll get a message confirming that you've undone the dislike -

Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 13.54.21.png

This happens on both Desktop and Mobile.

Comments
Ninjaruler

Yeah the same thing just happened to me, and I was really disapointed when I couldn't add the song back.

aegp

I also have this issue.  There needs to be some way of managing these 'bans'.

melissath

I banned my favourite artist from my daily mix and I want it back ☹️

ether83

Yeah me too, banned one of my favourite artists!  An undo button would be good immediately after you remove the artist & also as mentioned above another way to manage the bans.  I'm an Android user btw

mote

Both my ❤️ and non-check buttons are stock.

maxsleeze

Came to post the same. Accidentally banned one of my favorite artists from my daily mix while I was playing with the buttons and seeing what they did. Needs to be a way to re-add artists. 

Igsh

Same here, I was just checking out new options that came with the update, and poof, I won't hear any of the Beatles in my daily mix. Please please allow to reset daily mix settings 🙏

ybbest

Same thing here, please help 😕

blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-09-30

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

geada

+1