Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Multi-Select Add/Remove Songs from Music/Queue

Make the Ability to select multiple songs at once and Removed/Add From Music and Add or remove to/from queue using the swipe feature

Made with FramerJS

Originally Posted Here

Multi-Queue GIF

Updated on 2021-01-25

Hey folks,

Thank you once more for requesting this.

We can confirm that, together with the option of clearing the whole queue with one button, the following options should also be available (both on mobile and desktop):

• Add selected songs from the Next From to the Next In Queue sections in your Queue
  • Remove selected songs from the Next From as well as the Next In Queue sections in your Queue

Friendly reminder to make sure both your device's operating system as well as app's version are fully up-to-date in order to make the most of the latest Spotify features 🙂

If you're interested in the option to add/delete multiple songs at once even outside the queue or Next From section, take a look at (and give your +VOTE to) this Idea.

Cheers!

Comments
Luxious

I think Spotify in iPad needs a radical impromement on everything related with the albums/songs admin. 

DreadedRanga

Alrighty Spotify this a great idea!

Can we please please please have this multi-select function added in the next update? 🙏

It would really help for when browsing playlists/albums/artists and then creating your own playlist based on the selection.

For example I'm loving the music suggested to me by the DiscoverWeekly algorith and this would so easily allow me to save the tracks I like! 🏆

🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵

I'm sure you get the idea 😝

Ilze

I recently cme from Deezer as Spotify does have larger database and better algorithms for the "radio" function. But this is the worst part of Spotify - there is no such thing as multiple selection (Deezer had checkboxes). Overall the interface for Deezer was far better than that of Spotify.

Also can someone comment what the "+" and "tick" have to do with anything?

Monkeysmell

The one thing that really annoys me is when I want to add a song to "add to up next" if I slightly touch the song, by mistake, then that track then starts to play, stopping the track that was being played. Can this not be changed so that you have to click accept - for it to play now?  Just something that reeeeeally gets on my nips. 

zac_zm21

This for Android and Desktop as well.  As much as I love my list I do like starting fresh ever now and them with out spending an hour plus removing all my songs.  It would also be cool for a "lock" feature for our favorite artist that we may never remove.

rachelrachel

thedarq.. then we can suggest an undo button

Tackac

How is this not already a thing!! SO FRUSTRATING JUST WANT TO DELETE EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE!!

deridere

Also having this ability on the desktop app would be amazing (since you can highlight and add multiple items to the queue but not remove).

ruben_sr7

Yes, It would be a very good idea, I need that option in Spotify Premium, because I have many songs, artists and albums that I want to eliminate and I have to go once by one deleting and It takes a long time.

RojoMiAmor

As an Android user, I ask for multi-select on my platform of choice as well. Thank you