Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Multi-Select Add/Remove Songs from Music/Queue

Make the Ability to select multiple songs at once and Removed/Add From Music and Add or remove to/from queue using the swipe feature

Made with FramerJS

Originally Posted Here

Multi-Queue GIF

Updated on 2021-01-25

Hey folks,

Thank you once more for requesting this.

We can confirm that, together with the option of clearing the whole queue with one button, the following options should also be available (both on mobile and desktop):

• Add selected songs from the Next From to the Next In Queue sections in your Queue
  • Remove selected songs from the Next From as well as the Next In Queue sections in your Queue

Friendly reminder to make sure both your device's operating system as well as app's version are fully up-to-date in order to make the most of the latest Spotify features 🙂

If you're interested in the option to add/delete multiple songs at once even outside the queue or Next From section, take a look at (and give your +VOTE to) this Idea.

Cheers!

Comments
iamattheparty

I can no longer multi-select.  I feel like this feature goes away and then comes back and then goes away again? It is a really important function and I feel like I am missing something.  For example, open up Viral 50 on the desktop app, on a mac, I would usually be able to highlight the entire list by using 'SHIFT" select.  now it doesn't work?

iamattheparty

but, it does work if I go to Top 50? So strange....

swanky-n-spanky

Spotify is totally not a joke among streaming services.

Totally.

argencun

PLEASE!!! you should have done it by now!!! Add a "MULTI SELECT OPTION" so I can add as many songs as I want, at THE SAME TIME! and no 1 by 1. PLEAAAAAAAAAASE!!! This is annoing!

iamattheparty

Why can I hit shift select in a playlist and it highlights (select all) the songs, but not in top 50 USA or Top 50 Viral.  Please fix this. Please.

algodongav

a button to "Clear queue" my friends... not difficult ¬¬

It seems there was a time ago?

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-10-20

Hey all,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're updating this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks!

Tomcat_UK

I can’t believe that years later we STILL cannot add / delete songs in bulk. What on earth are Spotify working on that is more important than managing playlists? I hope it’s high definition audio!

Mario
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-01-25

Hey folks,

Thank you once more for requesting this.

We can confirm that, together with the option of clearing the whole queue with one button, the following options should also be available (both on mobile and desktop):

• Add selected songs from the Next From to the Next In Queue sections in your Queue
  • Remove selected songs from the Next From as well as the Next In Queue sections in your Queue

Friendly reminder to make sure both your device's operating system as well as app's version are fully up-to-date in order to make the most of the latest Spotify features 🙂

If you're interested in the option to add/delete multiple songs at once even outside the queue or Next From section, take a look at (and give your +VOTE to) this Idea.

Cheers!

fen102

Same thing on Android, maybe? Nah?