Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

Updated on 2021-02-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you wanted to see.

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions on mobile. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for showing your support here in the Community and helping us make Spotify great 💚

Comments
x_z

This should already implemented, honestly. If they can roll out the feature to change a playlists photo to something else using the desktop version of spotify, they should be able to implement it on mobile/Android and IOS. It’s literally one of the smallest features that will probably make a lot of users happy. 

aestheticybaby

Hi please please please make this a thing. My Chromebook doesnt have the option of downloading a desktop app which kinda sucks. It would be really nice to have this feature on mobile because I love making playlists look nice.

pray4sweetpea

Yes! 

Johnsimpson_

Kids are starving in Africa 

pray4sweetpea

^ I'm sure the kids in Africa have really benefited from your gracious contribution by posting about them on spotify forums. Why don't you go donate money instead of wasting space on an ideas forum? 

Cornonthecobe

**bleep** please do it on moble I really want to put pics on my playlists on my phone

mariusillemann

Will we ever have this feature on mobile and/or is it a plan for the future

sammysharp

Yess please

dcfcbill

This would be so cool! I like to edit my playlist a lot especially when I’m on the go, and don’t have access to my laptop.

Noah

Great idea. Would love to be able to edit playlist covers and descriptions in the Web player as well.