[Release Radar] Thumbs up/down on Release Radar

Release Radar is a great feature that give us a weekly selection of the newest releases that matter most to us. But generally some of the songs aren't what we expect.

My suggestion is that we can give thumbs up/down to them, just like we do to the radio playlists.

Updated on 2018-11-11

Hey folks, 

We're happy to inform that the Like/Dislike feature is already implemented for your Release Radars. Just make sure you have your apps up-to-date

You can find more info about Release Radar here 🙂

Comments

Yes!!! Exactly! Need this

Great idea

Gig Goer

Would like to see some traction on this idea. Has been broguht up now numerous times. I've yet to hear a reason why it can't be implemented. 

Yes, I don't want Russian songs in my release radar.

I agree - it would be nice if I could actually remove an artist from playing on any playlist including Release Radar. Or if there are better taste settings/profile we can fill out. My Release Radar is full of artists that I don't care for and or genres of music that I don't care for. 

Casual Listener

That ok, but you can make Releas Radar better if you can delte songs from it so it can get better and better for each time.

The realeas data picks up everthing you play. I and many with me use spotify with family too and then theres song you dont want inn your Release Radar.

Casual Listener

Yes please. I would love for "my" Release Radar to be filled with artists I actually follow rather than music from hip-hop and rnb artists that I have never in my life listed to let alone follow. It's unbelievable how worthless this feature is for me. I've never listened to Chris Brown or Busta Rhymes yet they and artists like them keep showing up week after week.  

Casual Listener

The point of the release radar is to find releases for bands you follow plus bands that you might like that are releasing new songs. There should not be artists in our release radar for other genres, that I'm hoping are not paid for by labels. Allowing the possibility to blacklist artists and artists like those from our playlist would help a lot in finding new music that we would prefer to listen to, instead of finding new artists that we will not like. Anthel has hit the nail on the head with explaining their situation.

Music Fan

Totally agree. Especially for certain types of mix artists. For example, I listened to Above and Beyond or Armin Van Burren, they have new songs ALLLLLLLLLL the time as they're just listed as megamixes, remixes etc, which i don't overly care for.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

It's great to see so many users supporting this idea. 

Please share it to your friends - the greater the likes amount, the greater the chance of this idea being implemented somehow.