Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
Luisae
Help please!! I can't find the spotify app in my Samsung smart tv F6400. Luisa, Colombia
srndpty911

Why can this feature only be used by premium members?  Why not make it available as it currently is on the phones?  If you have a premium membership, you have access to the additional features; if you don't have a premium membership, you don't have those benefits.  This is really quite frustrating!

Its on my UE43J5500 so why is it missing from my UE43J5600?

Sort it out Spotify or there will be 3 premium members taking their money elsewhere

Hi,

one question I haven't found an answer to, is the bitrate for the Samsung TV Spotify app - I couldn't change it, so should I assume it's high quality or 'standard' - I'm a premium subscriber (otherwise app woouldn't work at all of course).

thanks 🙂

TomeofFaith

Just bought a Samsung Smart TV Series 6200, it even shows the Spotify App icon on the box. However, when I looked through the apps available, I could not locate Spotify. Was support removed?

liberdademusica
I bought the Samsung 6700 model and has Spotify? !!! There's even radio and deezer. On the need for much of this app !!!!
kamesz

HI there,

Samsung Smart TV is just not starting, tried at least 10 times, nothing happened. Spotify shows error codes which do not make any sense for a user maybe for the tech guys at Spotify. Deleted it and installed it again, still not working. Getting nervous, its pretty annoying experience.

rcred09

What would it take to get Spotify available for samsung TVs again?

Elsvderzalm
Just bought a samsung smart tv, mainly for Spotify premium, so I could play music over the sound system that is connected to the tv. Never ever had I considered there wouldn't be a Spotify app available for this 2015 tv! Such a bummer. Guess I'll have to switch to a different streaming service 😞
ceaIIach
Currently have a free trial premium membership and love using spotify on my android phone, however the app for my samsung smart tv is useless to me and very limited compared to the android app eg; no mood or genre tabs, playlists dont sink up etc..you will lose me as a customer because of this please fix.