Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Google Home for Family Subscriptions outside US

The free google home incentive is currently only available in the US for Family subscriptions of $14.99, i believe this should also be available in Europe / UK as we pay a higher cost for the same service (in UK spotify family works out to $19.40) with none of the benefits such as this.

Updated on 2019-03-21

Hey folks, 

Thanks for voting on this idea. 

The Google Home Mini offer is now currently available in the UK and France. If the offer becomes available in other countries, we'll let people know on Spotify.com. 

Thanks!

Comments
juliettesk

Hey so umm... I live in Canada and I've had like Spotify premium for like 2-3 years now and just last year I convinced my whole family to get it for the family account and then I find out that I can get a free google home mini which is super cool right? Nope because I live in Canada so everyone in the states UK and France apparently gets a free one except me. Please, I just don't want to miss out on this offer and I'm sure there's plenty of other Canadians who would also appreciate it.

chriski1971

I live in Ireland and have been a spotify member since it arrived and a family member since that arrived. 

and yet no google home mini for me. 

come on!

ShelleyCanadaLe

Is the free google home mini available to Canadians yet?

KatelynDeJong

Hello I just got my email 2 days ago. I live in the United States and when I went to checkout the discount wasn't applied. Can anyone help me with this?

sdwoods63

I have the offer from Spotify, but every time I try to claim my Google Home Mini, I get a 500 server error when being transferred to Google Store.  This has been happening for 4 days now and I still cannot claim my Mini.  Is there anyone in tech support that is aware of this issue?

Steve

bandai1983

I am concerned, I signed up on October 27th but I have yet to receive the "Google Home Mini." I tried to click for the status but it sends me to an error screen.