Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone

Hello everyone,

As of yesterday, Windows Phone owners can enjoy access to millions of songs across their smartphones for free. Listen to all your playlists, discover new music, or simply sit back and dig into your favourite artist’s entire back catalogue.

We’re also introducing a series of additional improvements throughout the app. Search results look better than ever before, and we’ve made it easier to browse the artists you love and discover related artists you might grow to love.

Spotify is available to Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 users right now, and can be downloaded in the Windows Phone Store.  Also, you can find more information on our blog.

Edit 18/12/18 - For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Comments
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Watch this space

2014-05-07 Hey everyone. This idea is now "Watch this space".

We're excited to announce Spotify Free for mobile will also be arriving on Windows Phone. You can read more about Window Phone updates this spring right here. Keep an eye on the Community for timeline/ news updates.

Laz0rguwke
Demanding ... Err, begging for free support? Rather statt improving it for premium users who are with you for ages. Local file sync? Lastfm scrobbling? A proper design? Maybe?
eried
Come on!
DerEnglaender
+1
david98xp
This is pretty stingy not giving it to Windows phone.

I want to formally thank you Spotify, as a Windows Phone user, for helping me branch out and consider other services (not yours) as a solution for my music streaming.

mediantiba

It's almost July 2014 for god's sake and it's still not available on Windows Phone?

TbdS666
farael

+1!

mychaello

+1