Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Android][Podcasts] Adding indivdual Podcasts to Playlists

The option to save, bookmark or add an individual podcast show to a playlist would be nice to have. I'm actually somewhat surprised that this functionality isn't available. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your votes to this idea.

It's now possible to add Podcasts to playlists on iOS and Android. Just head to a podcast, click the three dots on the episode you want and select 'Add to Playlist'. 

2019-09-06.jpg

Thanks again!

Comments

Do you have any updates on this "Idea"?  

Or any plans to update/improve podcast support?  At the moment Spotify seems pretty far behind all podcast aggregators, and improvements like this might help!

Argh podcasts are useless without the ability to Save/Subscribe and with no concept of "Unplayed"

jbasshiggs

Please, I would love this! 

Mariectherien

Please add the possibility to have the podcast in a Playlist  so I can listen my podcast on my Mighty! 

Eldog

I only have Spotify to listen to podcasts while I run.. And turns out I can't even put them on my mighty! Please Spotify make it so podcasts can be added to playlists, it surely can't be that hard. 

ktnr

Bump!

StNiLa

Pls make it happen! Everytime I fall asleep while listening to podcasts they keep on going till I wake up and turn it of. With Playlist I could limit the amount of episodes. 

Michael7312

Trying to make an Uber playlist and would love to add Mike Rowe and other short podcasts in between each song. [Song][Interesting podcast][Song] etc

Beatuneradio

Bump! Please can this be done asap 🙂 xxx

sebkni

How about audiobooks? Via audible etc...