Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
jrham

Please implement this idea. This is a privacy issue; I want to know who's following me, it's allowing people to stalk/lurk behind a wall. It's creepy, there needs to be transparency here.

dredge24

Wasn’t feature implemented a couple months back and then removed?? I seem to remember briefly being able too see who recently liked my playlists in the notifications tab, but that part of the notifications tab is since gone. 

If it could’ve been added so briefly and without announcement, why not bring it back!!

kaykaymedina

Show who likes your playlist

kalani323

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK, they did it temporarily and I loved it!

ktvxjcpm8aspneyl1bdz

Spotify should have the possibility to see who liked, and added your playlist, to see who adds to your playlist even when its not collaborative and see the dates when the songs where aded to a playlist, some people want to remember that special date when you added a song, or see who liked the playlists you created and could make a visit to their profile and maybe you can like the playlist they create, have mutual interest or love for music.

SteveBerlin

It's about time to implement this after people practically have been begging you for ~ 10 years, don't you think?

If we are that persistent about it, you can assume, that it is a wanted feature.

-ksb2o2_k2wj9

was able to use the temporary feature. not sure why it was removed in the first place kinda edging us here. y'all should be focused on making improvements that we want instead of downgrading highkey

-ksb2o2_k2wj9

like what's the reason for removing it thats lame asl

feef-feefbeef

I’m starting to realize Spotify doesn’t really care about their users. They have plans for the app and they go ahead with them without considering the wants/needs of their listeners. They constantly changed well-working and loved features to become something unnecessary. Like playlist radio. And worst of all… they ignore their subscribers pleads and tell them to use another platform!! Please implement the ability to see who’s liking your playlist. It’s fun to see who has similar taste, I also agree that this is a privacy issue. I want to know who’s following my stuff. Thanks!

olliballin

I think it would be nice to be able to see who has liked your playlists!