[All Platforms][Radio] We need preferences settings for the radio.

I think that there is a very lack of special settings for the radio, where you could choose what exactly you want to hear at the moment. The most important setting that should be is to play only new tracks that you have not added to your favorite tracks / playlists, I want to be able to use the radio to add new songs to my library, as the "Discover" playlist is limited and is updated only once a week.

In addition to this setting, you can add others that will depend on your current preferences. Below I will attach an example as i see it (This window pops up when you click the radio options icon):

TMygO17

I am very glad Spotify came to Russia, but I was very surprised and saddened by the absence of this setting, because on our competing service, before Spotify came, 95% of the time on the service I listened to the radio with a personal mood setting.

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-07-19

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-07-19

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Visitor

One of the best features of the app was being able to discover new songs from a user defined "seed". The hide button was the only way to tell the system "I love this song, I even saved it in a playlist, but, please, recommend me something new ". Please, give the user the option of configuring the main display to have the like or the dislike button.