Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Swipe to Queue a Track

Firstly let me say I have been using Spotify since it launched here in the US and have seen a lot of great improvements over the years. Great job!

I am a music listener who likes to let the current track play out before starting a new one.
I love what you have done on the iOS side with swipe to queue.

Can you show Android some love and put this story in your backlog? 🙂

Thanks for listening!

Updated on 2022-03-04

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now rolling out on Android devices. If you don't see it yet, don't worry as it will be available for you soon. Just make sure to keep your app up to date. 

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
kamalca

I need this feature now!!! it's so ridiculously that this still hasn't been implemented on Android

Blondebeard

Can the community get an update on this feature? 

clemenslucas

Are you serious Spotify? How the **bleep** can this not be implemented? I think you can find programming tutorials for this on YouTube; a competitor you will use many customers to, if you struggle to improve the user experience for no apparent reason.

clemenslucas

I may add a comment here, so the Idea might be considered. The question is: why is it not considered for The Android App while it is implemented in the IOS App for some years now...

andrehsu

Can you guys reconsider this issue now that it's 2018?

Haygian

Please reconsider this as it would improve the itnerface and customer experience with the appthe iPhone experience is much more streamlined and the Android version is falling behind. 

theimam

It's not thaaaat hard to add this feature. Please reconsider. It's important to Android users while iOS has Apple Music stealing your customers. Help out your loyal Android users. 

Why the **bleep** iOS got it and Android did not? Do we not pay the same **bleep**ing price? That's pretty lame of you guys, to get an idea for android and put only on iOS.

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-11-01

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea.

We're keeping this idea set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Rest assured that if we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

7even11even
Hahhaha ofc you don't. You only care about the apple verdion while you make th Android version continuously worse.