Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Swipe to Queue a Track

Firstly let me say I have been using Spotify since it launched here in the US and have seen a lot of great improvements over the years. Great job!

I am a music listener who likes to let the current track play out before starting a new one.
I love what you have done on the iOS side with swipe to queue.

Can you show Android some love and put this story in your backlog? 🙂

Thanks for listening!

Updated on 2022-03-04

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now rolling out on Android devices. If you don't see it yet, don't worry as it will be available for you soon. Just make sure to keep your app up to date. 

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
theimam

It's sad that Apple Music has a better Android app than Spotify does... Think about that

wth
It something so simple to do and you guys won't even give it a try?
What the **bleep** do I pay**bleep** for? For not implement something that we
need?

andrehsu

This idea was first proposed in 2015. If not right now, then when?

Mikkeel

Suggestion was done 2015, now 2018 soon 2019, still nothing...  

harrikotikangas

matthew_berry

"Not right now"... 3 + years later and still nothing. Moving to Apple Music.

TerraxCZ

Could you at least tell us why it is apparently impossible to implement any simpler way to add songs to queue? I mean, everything would be better than this, for example press and hold those three dots etc. I'm just generously curious about the reason why,

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Pardon my French

clemenslucas
Pardon your French? Are you from Canada, you didn't even swear.
TerraxCZ

@clemenslucas Canada😂, I changed the comment for cleaner version and forgot to delete the P.S. section...

Gekonody

Given that this is a consistent suggestion/request over the past several years: WHY is this not something you have any immediate plans to implement?