Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DISLIKE BUTTON

If i hate a song, then I don't want to hear it ever again. All of us run into this on an hourly basis. Every single day. Why in the world cant we dislike (or thumb down) a song to remove it from existence? Why do you torture us by playing songs we don't want to hear?

There is a "hide" option (only on mobile), and its playlist specific. The desktop version doesn't even have this somewhat-useless feature.

So I vote for a universal dislike button. No playlist limitations. No desktop vs mobile limitations. No buttons hidden in submenus. Just a simple, easily accessible button that can eliminate our headaches once and for all.

Updated on 2023-10-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
PottedGinger

I am a premium user.

My entire family was abused.

An artist I like has a song that triggers these memories.

Let me block songs like this. I pay for the app. I can't even "dislike" this damn thing, as a paying user. Give all users this feature.