Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discord] Display Podcasts

Spotify activity is displayed on Discord. However, when you listen to podcasts instead of music, it doesn't. I think it should. 

Updated on 2022-06-24

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
jamesmasillones

This shouldn't be a question. All significant Spotify activities should be displayed in Discord. This way a user can as well promote the podcasts they're currently listening to. I hope this will be added really, really soon.

chaneen1

Support.  I would love to be able to listen to podcasts with friends and chat about them in real-time.

Cornello

We really need this implemented!

Argentum29

This would be a really cool addition! Hope it happens 🙂

Alexa_Tutorials

Its 2023. Why isnt that a thing yet fr? Tik Tok is taking over and many Youtubers turn their channels into Podcasts stations and some upload on Spotify too which is cool. Why Spotify doesnt support listening along with friends through Discord? 

Lide_d

Showing podcasts in Discord activity is just as important as music. It would be fun to listen to podcasts with friends and promote the podcast you are listening to

kirapareser

It's been over a year, it should be done 

m12comic

Man, 2023 and this still isn't a feature. Of course this should be counted in activity sheesh

Arifani212

Oh cmon this is such a good idea why wont they add it yet 

jyr2002

I want this