Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Language] Belarusian language

Dear Spotify,

A lot of Belarusian customers would like to use Spotify in Belarusian. Nowadays, the Belarusian language has around 7 million speakers and it's an official language in Belarus and some parts of Poland. Also, Belarusian is recognized as a minority language in Ukraine and Czech Republic.

Please, translate your mobile, desktop and web to Belarusian?

There are similar requests on Google Play / App Store in the reviews sections.

Google Play ReviewsGoogle Play Reviews

Дзякуй!

P.S. Previous idea was closed by @Dian without proper review. He mentioned, that the first idea did not meet requirements. But there is a similar idea about Catalan language.

Updated on 2022-07-08

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Vlad2020

Please, Spotify. It would be nice to have interface in my first Belarusian language! 

hanna_b

Please, add Belarusian to Spotify! I'd like to use it in my native language.

ignatuk

I need this. I need it immediately!

Igkat

Hej,

Jag som är född och uppvuxen i Belarus skulle upskatta det oerhört mycket om jag kunde använda Spotify på mitt första språk - belarusiska. Det är oerhört viktigt för oss belarusier i vår kamp för vårt språk och för vårt land. Det är extra viktigt för oss alla just nu i ljuset av kriget i Ukraina. 

BelarusianNerd

May be it's time to change status from Good Suggestion to Live Idea?

LeeMar

Hi Spotify team, I am using your service for more than 2 years (with a paid subscription). Adding Belarusian lang will not only improve the life of thousands of people, but also create a positive brand image and bring you more users  - Belarusians who are currently living in countries where you are officially presented

tim_nevelsk

Looking forward to use Spotify with Belarusian interface.

Lada_Zadorskaya

Яшчэ адзін камент у падтрымку ідэі дадаць беларускую мову ў Spotify. Нават у Тэлеграме ёсць, а тут - не, ну як так? Чакаем! 

Lemmy2

Please add my mother language to Spotify. Belarusians speak Belarusian.

k1ll0

Maybe it's time to set "Live idea" status 🤔