Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
reinaldo8778

We need this right now, and not just to remove or add songs, if you want to customize your playlist it is really annoying to move songs around the playlist 1 by 1, especially if it is a big playlist. 

bigpaparj98
Please make this happen! It'd be great to be able to do this. We pay for premium, I think that should be included in premium as a feature
kodygeiger
Still nothing? My pv version wont load and this is all i have kinda hard to swap over 100 songs 1 by 1 from one account to another. Would be great if i could check a .. Move all button or click multie that i like
Yes I need this funktionality
nbuns

Please make this happen! It's myohnly frustration wiht the spotify app. 

I do not want to hear a song with in 2 hours of already hearing it. When I ask to listen to radio based on a band, I want to hear more than 5 bands and, again, I do not want to hear a song with in 2 hours of having already heard it. This is not rocket science. If you'd like to pay for me to learn coding, I will happily do it for you. Please do the thing. Please. Please?
AhabDeadboy

you guys have had over a year to work on this. please?

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it
Updated: 2016-02-25

Hey! We do think this is a good idea. We'll keep passing on your feedback so keep leaving your comments/ kudos here. Thanks everyone.

PLEASE?

reinaldo8778

Please this needs to be added ASAP!