Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
rmmaxe6

This would be great for the Desktop version as well!

lorenzoporta

YES PLEASE it is so simple, it would make things so much easier and faster!

ukolil

I know what you mean, this idea has been suggested to Spotify numerous times and Spotify doesn't pick up on this idea. It's like their own developers don't use Spotify because its a nuisance adding a song individually to each playlist!

Come on Spotify developers get your act together and get your heads in the real world and can you finally get this simple feature added!

cas_vis95

Oh c'mon guys, there is not a check box yet... We are in 2018! Introduce this feature it should be the first thing if u give the opportunity to create a playliata u have to give the opportunity to manage them. What are the developers doing?

at365

This is the most annoying thing about Spotify.  It's so basic that I assumed it must exist and I just couldn't figure it out.  But no, they acknowledged it as a good idea years ago and then did nothing.  Which only has me wondering what the benefits of not implementing this could possibly be because I can't think of any

lesterw
Spotify is suffering from the same issue that Microsoft used to suffer from... where the engineers *think* they know better than the customer. This list is obviously largely a placebo since Spotify doesn't even bother replying. It's sad really. As a bit of trivia, an a very old version of Spotify, you could select all the songs and cut and paste the list! You could even cut and paste them into notepad and back them up! Each entry looked like this (e.g., this is Tina Turner - Let's Stay Together!):
spotify:track:5S1F3RIEERPK52LOjuxfZo
juiceautomatica

Could even be done with a long press instead of check boxes... Similar to email apps

Joeb2017

Yeah this really needs to be implemented asap..so many other apps do this as standard. 

Aroundthewoo
Finally someone on my wavelength. Great Idea
werwelpe

Please implement this ASAP!

Thanks & cheers