[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
reinaldo8778

We need this right now, and not just to remove or add songs, if you want to customize your playlist it is really annoying to move songs around the playlist 1 by 1, especially if it is a big playlist. 

nbuns

Please make this happen! It's myohnly frustration wiht the spotify app. 

reinaldo8778

Please this needs to be added ASAP!

Foodgamestrong6
Yes please we need this
elliskj5

Why hasn't there been a change yet?? There are enough votes for this. 

kristenboney

Yes, I only use spotify on mobile and a Chromebook and this option isn't available on either.

cw9000

Es file explorer does this implementation the best. Long press a file, get checkboxes.  If you want contiguous boxes checked, check the top one then hit a button at the top then click the bottom one and it and everything in between is checked.  Please,Please,Please add this to spotify.

vonnrw

I think this is absolutely essential. You should be able to select multiple songs (like you can in typ. iOS lists) and then add to playlist, add to queue, download, etc. please add this feature !!!

Tammeytigger

this needs to be real. as of yesterday. 

asap03
Casual Listener

I need this in my life pls!! It’s so time consuming and annoying when I’m editing my playlist